Our Covid 19 Policy
Mount Irvine Bay Resort is taking every possible step to ensure the safety and well-being of our community, guests, and associates. We take the threat of the novel coronavirus (covid-19) very seriously and have implemented stringent measures to guard against its spread.
Guest Arrival Guests are encouraged to opt for Express Check-In as a contactless check-in option via the Resort’s customised mobile application (Coming Soon)
- All guests will have their temperatures checked upon arrival
- Guests are required to wear face-masks in public spaces and when interacting with team members
- Guests must practise social distancing in accordance with local guidelines.
- Signage is located throughout the resort as a reminder
- Guests must use the automatic hand sanitiser stations located throughout the Resort, particularly before approaching the Reception or Concierge desks, or onsite restaurants
- During check-in, guests’ preferences will be confirmed regarding housekeeping services, dining reservations, and room service delivery
- Front desk agents are attired with face masks and gloves
- Guest contact areas (e.g. Reception desk) are sanitised after each interaction
- Luggage will be sanitised by the Bellman, appropriately attired in PPE, before transportation to guest rooms
- High-touch areas throughout the resort are sanitised on a regular basis
- Guests are encouraged to opt for Express Check-Out as a contactless check-out option via the Resort’s customised mobile application (coming soon)